To my old family.
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
It's been years since I updated my blog. Centuries! Maybe. What was I thinking, 'buttering'? Anyway, if you're reading this, I love you. You still remember! I think I might cry.



I really should be working on my Shakespeare power point slide now, yet I feel this is way more important. And it is.


I feel like I've always known you inside out. You opened up to me! Or were you just pretending.. Either way, I miss you. I miss that girl I know. Now you're running away with who you THINK is your knight in shining armour. I wish I could stop you, force your eyes open and tape your eyelids to the back of your head. Have I ever told you that you're my teenage dream? You think I'm pretty without any make up on. You think I'm funny, when I get the punch line wrong. ~ That's what I think of you! Wake up girl. You're just nodding to everything he says and kissing his feet cause right now, he's the only one you think is giving you hope. Can I tell you a secret? YOU'RE HOT. YOU'RE TALENTED. YOU'RE SMART. More importantly, YOU DON'T NEED HIM. Go figure, HE NEEDS YOU. He's the 3 for $10 grey T-shirt and you're the unaffordable Giorgio Armani belt around his waist. You make him look good, for short. So run to your Marc Jacobs dress or Juicy Couture blouse, away from what's cheap.

As for you, I've never had hard feelings for you. What's done is done. My best advice for you is to move forward and make preparations to succeed. Expect the best because it's not out of reach. I wish I could hug you, like the last time we hugged before I left. Even though the atmosphere was tense, when we hugged there was a spark. I knew it was a hug, not body brushing or whatever. You're really special. Truly. Moreover, you always believed in me, even when I doubted myself. You're way out of his league, don't forget.

And to the rest of you who are affected or dented by this, fret not! Justice always emerges triumph at the end! It's just natures way of working this out. So if you're not too sure who's side you're on, 'Oh but I feel so sorry for him' or 'HE'S GOING TO HELL! BOOYAH!' doesn't matter! What's right will fall into place and you'll have your life back. I promise.

@ 3:16 AM

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com