Thursday, March 18, 2010
What's the definition of loser?

Like, someone who loses? Yeah, a loser. Literally.
Seriously, what is the true definition of a loser.
To be frank, someone who fails. Failure = Loser.
How does one fail? When one does not have anything to persue in life.
No ultimate goal. So whatever that person does, is failure. As it will not add up to success.

Ahh, but sometimes being a 'loser' can be a good thing.
A very good thing.
When being called a 'loser' in a already failed society, isn't that the complete opposite of 'losing'?
Why choose to fit in into a community that is already a loser in a whole?
Why be a winner within a group of loser?
Doesn't that just make you a even bigger loser?

So here it is.

I AM A LOSER IN PEIRCE.
And girl, I cannot express how grateful I am for being a loser in Peirce.
For because I am a loser in failure, I do not fail.

@ 5:06 AM

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com