Friday, February 5, 2010
Sometimes when I write songs, I try really hard to avoid the romance topic. I mean, I've never experienced it myself. Love songs are everywhere, mine won't stand out. Hence, I write about life. In general. Daily things that I do, just sitting down playing around with chords. Daydreaming. An ordinary girl, but dreams much more than that. Relationships, no not love. Relationships with parents, family, friends. Things that people seldom touch on, the more I want to explore them. Things that people ignore, I go there. Things that people try to act as if it doesn't exist, for instance, poverty, lonely people, people attempting to kill themselves. Things that people don't want anything to do with, I pen it down. It's fun, maybe I'm melancholic. Maybe.

@ 9:20 PM

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com