Tuesday, February 2, 2010
It was a full moon two days ago. I was doing that thumb thing in school. While Danica was doing it at home. While Nini was doing it in Malaysia. Hilarious how that short Dear John trailer succeeded to leave such a huge impact on us.

It's 9pm now and I'm so tired. My eyes can hardly open, nevermind.

Watched The House Bunny on my iPod as I do that front bridge/plank thing. Anna Faris! My role model for getting those sexy abs. I tend to train myself to be able to maintain in that position for at least a whole scene. It's surprisingly good.

Took a short break from writing songs, just more of fooling around on the guitar or piano. Playing around with chords. It's relaxing I suppose.

I can't freaking wait to go to boarders again to buy a book. My family suggests I borrow them. Ah, but they don't understand. I love having a book to call my own. With no curfews, no datelines, no rush or hurry or burden to finish the book. Next book on my list: The Little Mermaid the original story. Followed by another nicholas Sparks book. The Last Song or Message in a Bottle. That writer, I tell you, absoluetly indulging.

@ 4:58 AM

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com