Sunday, February 7, 2010
I seldom talk about you. Seldom think about you. You're not a big part of my life. You were never a big part, infact. But you were there. You were part of me, just not a big part.

We laughed, talked on the phone for hours. When we had to say goodbye, I wished my hands were locked permanently together so I could never release you from our embrace. You opened up your inner most thoughts and feelings to me.

We shared mutual feelings about what we both were experiencing together.

You weren't happy. Neither was I. We were stressed, and we put on a mask. You somehow put it on better than I did, you made it seem like everything was perfect.

What happened? We hardly talk now. Infact, we never talk. Judging by what I heard now, and what I see. You're either still wearing your mask, or you've changed your mind about everything you complained to me about.

You seem happy. True happiness and excitement. Or just to please someone else. Who am I to judge?

I miss you. The old you. Or at least, the you I knew and had fun with. The you that you opened up to me. The you that I shared the most magical hugs with. I doubt you still remeber my full name. But if you ever come across this, I hope some of it rings a bell.

@ 2:49 AM

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com